Submit Response is a weblog by Jack Mottram, a journalist who lives in Glasgow, Scotland. There are 1308
posts in the archives. You can subscribe to a feed.
This post was made on and belongs in the links category. The previous post was Today’s Links (06/12/08), and the next post is Today’s Links (14/12/08).
Today’s Links (09/12/08)
- Another country: Artist Charles Avery discusses the Island - The Scotsman
- VUKZID06 - Goodiepal - collected works - V/Vm Test Records
“Here for the first time in an easy to download set of zip files are a series of collected Goodiepal works which include at Goodiepal’s request ‘Narc Beacon’ and his ‘Mort Aux Vaches” releases. There are also a selection of rare Goodiepal tracks along with some of his selected advertisments.”
- Posterous: Minimalist Blogging - ReadWriteWeb
Posterous is an interesting weblogging app that you post to via email, and which can then send your posts on to Flickr, Twitter, your weblog, &c.. Cool, if not terribly secure.
- Why I Chose Posterous: a Quick Review - Joel’s posterous
- Evolution of the visual system is key to abstract art
- Aeeeris Tablet Conversion Kit
A custom faceplate for the Eee 70x that turns it into a nice-looking mini-tablet.
- MediaConsumer 0.1 - David Raynes
- The Pixel Palace
"Tyneside Cinema, the oldest surviving newsreel cinema in the country and one of the UK's leading cultural venues, is exploring cinema's potential in the new digital world, using the latest digital projectors, high-speed networks, games consoles and mobile devices to help us uncover ways in which we can make cinemas (and perhaps other arts and cultural spaces) as relevant in the 21st century as they were in the 20th."
- Sucked Into The Tunnels Beneath Las Vegas : NPR